Designing communities that promote a healthy lifestyle.
Promoting Active Living
We are dedicated to improving the lives of our residents. That's why we take the extra step to ensure each of our communities is designed to encourage active living and promote physical activity.
- On average 10-30% of our land is dedicated to the development of parks and recreational spaces
- The inclusion of Fitness Equipment in community parks supports health and wellness initiatives
- Sports fields, playgrounds, and a network of pathways encourage active living for all ages.
High Quality Pedestrian Environments
We believe in creating pedestrian friendly environments that lead to more opportunities for social interaction, increased physical activity, and improved wellness.
- Sidewalks and pathways are designed to enhance community walkability
- Beautifully designed parks and streetscapes create a unique sense of place in each community
- Attention to detail on boulevards and walkways enhances the aesthetic quality of the area.
Accessibility Through Design
Years of planning go into the design and layout of our communities. Every detail is considered to ensure residents have easy access to community spaces and local amenities.
- Centralized parks and walkways are designed to create community gathering places
- Roadways and intersections are designed to improve street connectivity and reduce traffic flow
- Residents have access to public transit within a 10 minute walk.