Implementing a responsible social influence, including such things as diverse housing options, creating safe communities and giving back to communities.
Housing Variety & Choice
We believe in bringing families together. You can be certain that meticulous planning, thoughtful growth and ample resources go into each of our communities to ensure that you have choices you will love.
- Age in place facilities provide the opportunity for seniors to live independently within the community
- Townhomes, apartments, and opportunities for secondary suites meet affordability initiatives
- A variety of architectural styles and the addition of community art features enhance the aesthetic appeal of the community.
Qualico Communities Calgary is dedicated to giving time, expertise and resources to nourish the communities in which we live and work. By partnering with these charities, we are working to create what we believe in and to deliver what we promise.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation
- Calgary International Children's Festival
- Boys & Girls Clubs Calgary
Creating a Complete Community
The concept of a holistic community is ingrained in Qualico's culture. We make every effort to build a community that provides the opportunity for residents to live a full lifestyle.
- A mix of housing options ensures that a range of lifestyles and family structures are accommodated
- Dedicating land for future school sites, developing ample green spaces and providing accessible transit options ensures families are the focus
- Local shops and services are strategically located with accessibility in mind